New Patients at Lantern Dental
What To Expect
The worst part is over and you've taken the leap and scheduled that long-overdue dentist appointment.
Now, do your homework. Being well-prepared for your dental appointment will ensure that your dentist has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Prepare a list of questions for your dentist beforehand, and bring the list with you so you may obtain all of the answers you need to make good, sound decisions about your dental care and oral health.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please click the patient login button to access patient forms.