Is your smile as attractive as it could be? Often smile issues aren't caused by major problems but by small flaws and imperfections in your teeth. Your cosmetic dentist in DeSoto and Dallas, TX, Dr. Solarin, can help you perfect your smile with veneers.
Veneers conceal cosmetic problems
Veneers are designed to keep flaws in your teeth out of sight. The tooth-shaped shells are attached to the fronts of teeth only and hide a multitude of imperfections. The restorations are made of porcelain and are just about as thin as a contact lens.
Have you been avoiding improving your smile because you assumed that it would involve complicated dental procedures? Very little preparation is needed for veneers, and the process doesn't involve any major structural changes to your teeth. In fact, during your first veneer appointment at the DeSoto or Dallas dental office, your dentist only needs to remove a tiny amount of tooth enamel to ensure a perfect fit for your restorations.
Veneers are an excellent option if you want to:
- Forget About Minor Damage and Flaws: Once your veneers are in place, you may soon forget that you ever had chips, cracks, pits or bumps on your teeth.
- Get Rid of Annoying Gaps: Would you be happier with your smile if you didn't have any gaps between your teeth? Veneers offer a simple way to conceal slight gaps.
- Completely Transform a Tooth: An oddly shaped tooth can ruin the symmetry of your smile. Orthodontic treatment isn't always needed if you only have one or two twisted or crooked teeth. After veneers are added, those teeth will blend in with your smile perfectly.
- Make a Short Tooth Longer: Veneers can also be used to length teeth, whether they've always been a little short or have become shorter due to wear and tear or nighttime grinding. (If grinding is the cause of your problem, your dentist may recommend that you wear a nightguard to protect your veneers.)
- Improve the Shade of Your Teeth: Dental veneers hide discolored teeth and can also be used to whiten your entire smile.
Revitalize your smile with veneers. Schedule an appointment with your Desoto and Dallas, TX, cosmetic dentist, Dr. Solarin, by calling (972) 274-9300 for the DeSoto office or (214) 374-7100 for the Dallas office.